Prasanna graduated with his Bachelor of Physiotherapy from DR. MGR Medical University in India. He then went on to take his master’s from the same university, with a specialty in Musculoskeletal studies.
Other certifications Prasanna has are:
– Certified to practice dry needling and spinal manipulation.
– Completed peripheral manipulation.
– Completed Part A, B, C and D in MDT from Robin McKenzie institute.
– Completed K-Tape techniques.
– Completed acupuncture AA1 and AA2 with acupuncture Canada.
Prasanna works with clients who suffer from musculoskeletal problems. Clients with back, neck, shoulder, hip or ankle problems find Prasanna’s approaches and combination therapies provide significant relief. He works extensively with clients who have undergone total hip and knee replacements as well as clients who suffer from chronic pain.